The popularity of glass shower doors grows by the day. They add a touch of class to the home and their aesthetic qualities ensure that your home looks beautiful.
Glass shower doors comes in different sizes and can fit into nearly any budget. Aside from the aesthetic impact it could have on your home, glass shower doors can also help increase the value of your home when you do consider selling out.
There are certain things you want to consider when installing a glass shower door. These include:
- Measurements- Glass shower enclosures more than the standard measurements might secure more cost. Therefore, you want to be prepared for this.
- Ventilation – having a glass shower door that tapers too high when the bathroom is low encourages mold growth from moisture accumulation. So you want to ensure that there’s enough ventilation to prevent this problem from arising.
- Arrangement – You have to consider the location of the bathroom. The type of glass that can be fitted in, with the type of wall. You also want to ensure that there is enough distance around the enclosure. This is to ensure that water does not spray out from the shower head.
BHG Frameless Glass is reputed for having some of the best glass shower door installation services available. Our glass shower door installation services can provide the spark that you need for your bathroom. Some of the services we offer include:
- Tub enclosure
- Walk-in showers
- Tub-Shower Combo
- Glass block Enclosure
- Bathroom Shower Door
- Rectangular Enclosure Shower
- Curved Enclosure Shower
- Neo-Angle Enclosure Shower
- Corner Enclosure Shower
- Dual Entrance Enclosure
BHG Frameless Glass also offers repair services. So, if you want to replace your glass door if there are irremovable stains or cracks, we can help you fix that. We are always available to attend to your needs. Call us or send an email. We will respond promptly.